Monday, October 23, 2006

Mole Day vs. Forster Day!

By Jove! What a Day! I awoke this morning to the excitement of knowing what the day held in store! So i got ready and got to school at 7:50. Now this is where the fun began. Today was our classes day to avenge the atrocious paper bombing Mr. Forster's class did to our class. So we had the whole event planned. I had made masks yesterday. Yes Forster Masks, as seen above. So I arrived with the masks. Sam and Liam rushed me to his room. There the class was decorating his room, without his knowing. So i entered and saw purple streamers all hung around the room. And actually a bunch of purple. See Forster wore a purple shirt one day, so we decided to call him out on it. So all around the room were signs with his name in purple. Then on the door it said "Got Purple?" But a bunch of people were wearing purple, including myself. (Thanks to A.C. Moore and their three dollar T's!) So the streamers were all set, I handed out the masks to everyone. So then finally Forster came in and we got him! He was quite shocked. I think he was a bit disturbed by the masks, yet so were many people. Then we also offered him candy in order to be better people than he was to us!

So that was a fun way to begin the day. Then toward the end of the day was Chemistry! And if you did not know, today was National Mole Day! So we got to present our projects! Melvin was quite happy seeing the many other mole buddies. He met Molly and liked her, yet he ate her....that might be how moles work, or I have to work on his social skills. Anyhoover, we got to eat a bunch of cake because people make cake moles, or cupcakes or cookies. Then a crossword puzzle, which I never finished. But it was a joyous occasion.

So now I'm left to decide which is better...Mole Day or Forster Day. For the sake of arguement I'm going to put both on my Calendar for next year, but what would you choose? Answer in the Forum! :-D

But now I am tired, wrote half an essay tonight, and now I stayed up later in order to write this. So I hope you enjoyed.

Night All!




<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home