Sunday, October 22, 2006

One Mole of a Project

Busy day, it has been.

Since I was woken up this morning, (first asked by my dad, then he called my cell phone) I have been doing some project. We worked on the basement some more. Hallways about done. Then we went to home depot to get stuff, which I had to manage on taking 24 paint stirrers for a confidential event (to be revealed tomorrow). I ended up swiping 28 but who's counting?

Then I got home, but then went back out to get the supplies for my Mole Day Project! I got to investigate the mystery that is A.C. Moore. It's a fascinating place which could give you so many ideas that you mind could explode. But I got my stuff and headed home, of course driving in style to Sexy Back. Got home and proceeded to make my mole. And here he is! It's Melvin the mole!
He's so happy! Let's see and now I am about done. Just to start an English essay! And bed hopefully soon.

And to bear off topic for a second: To my amazement the video for yesterday's post was received pretty well by Youtube users! People seemed to overall like it, except for one (damn you tk0145!).

Anywho, I'm going to head to bed! So good night!




<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home