Sunday, October 15, 2006

Walk for Breast Cancer

Today I got myself up quite early and found myself at the walk for Breast Cancer. I tell you it was a nice walk. We did a 6 mile walk, which took us for a pleasant tour 'round the Charles River (Yes I love that Dirty Water), on such a brisk day! Our group raised like 2 thousand something dollars I believe, or maybe it was more. But overall the walk raised a lot I believe. It makes me glad that I could help out. But the walk was jolly, got to give my legs a good walking, and then not get food. I swear they kept telling us food was ahead, but I never saw it! No matte rthough because we then got Fire and Ice after! That place is quite interesting, good noodles and meat.

Then I got to experience Cirque Du Soleil after! That was intense! It was such a cool show. I mean I could probably do what they did, easily, but for a night it was entertaining. I want to do those tricks! I'll have to find myself some big metal hoops and what not. I'll practice on my own. I think I'll be able to get it first try. Then I'll progress to swinging off Chandeliers. I'm sure my mom won't mind. :-D

Other than that, finished my Moby Dick Quota for the week. Actually got done earlier than expected, which is why I am typing now. Got some free time to relax a bit and wind down. But I think I shall go. I'm tired and I need sleep, because who knows what this week will bring! Its looking alright, but who knows.

So night all!




<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home