Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bubbly Approved Sites

Well while I was sitting here pondering the Dorky Revolution, I came upon a new idea. A list of Bubbly Approved Sites! If you look now it is on the right hand side bar at the top! It even says..."Bubbly Approved Sites!"

But you will also notice that there is also a link there thats says "Forum"

What is this you ask! Why everyone, its my very own Blog forum! where I can post questions, weird thoughts or follow ups on Blog entries!

For Example my first topic up there is the Dorky Revolution! Let's see if you have any ideas!

And sometimes I may just post some fun sites up there for your entertainment (FYE)

Thanks!



<3

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Sweet!!

Doof! Is a bubbly approved site!

I feel so honored... yet strangely lightheaded....

10/21/2006 11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home