Thursday, October 19, 2006

I'm Bringing Dorky Back!

You know Justin Timberlake (born Jan. 31, 1981) can brag about bringing sexy back and all that high class stuff. Now bringing sexy back isn't hard, it just takes money, plastic, and money. So obviously for the JT such a feat of bring sexy back isn't too hard. Plus sexy is naturally appealing so it's no surprise that people want it.

But I on the other hand am bringing dorky back. Yes a recent comment on my Bubbly Post 2 says as follows:
Oh my god. I had the WORST day ever. and this video cheered me up... you're such a dork. In an awesome way. =]
I mean I had never heard the word dork and awesome combined in the almost same sentence before! So i mean I'm a dork but in an awesome way! Now people don't usually liek the image of dorky. so that means I'm bringing dorky back because I'm revolutionizing the image of dorkiness (thats not even a word, but since I'm doing the revolutionizing here, I deem it a word)!

So fellow dorks out there, let's make it a Dorky Revolution!

We'll bring some Dorky Back! And then parade it around the sexy people! And we need a song writer and singer to help us all spread the word of the Dorky Revolution.

Stay Dorky!



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home