Sunday, October 22, 2006

Let's Pretend We Don't Exist

Weird Title for a post...

You might think, hmm Jake's schizophrenic because he is referring to himself as "We"

But don't worry! I have a reasonable explanation! It's actually a line from a new song I discovered today. From a Band called Of Montreal. They have a fun song shortly titled, "Wraith Pinned to the Mist and Other Games." It sounds so jolly and happy! I can't stop playing it!

Let's see I'm tired...so sorry no video this week. I'm just going to go to bed soon.

But first I must confess...I broke a bleacher today. I didn't mean too! I was just jumping on it! And then Snap! It was so intense. Yet I felt pretty bad. Still they do need new bleachers.

But now I feel even worse not giving you a video. So I will make one now. Nothing creative. I will read this blog to you!



Now the question you ask is, What came first, the movie or the post?

Sorry. Thats a Secret.

Night!



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home