Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Jake Bellucci, Vocals

Jake Bellucci, Vocals
That's right, me vocals! It was so insane! I mean the way its written makes it look like I sang something! But all I really did was say one word a repeated amount of times! Tequila!

Must say that was fun, but just having my name with vocals next to it makes me happy.

Let's see, the meet today was good, we won, got 19:34 as a time. Pretty happy with that..I think, i forget what me best is.

O and today i got to take my license for a spin! I decided after coffee house I wanted dessert, so I went to Friendly's! Luckily it was open, because it was 10 when i got there. So i got some Fribbily goodness. Then mike wanted some Cookie's and cream, so I brought him some!

Very exciting Day. But I'm tired so...

Tequila!



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home