Saturday, October 14, 2006

Hot Chocolate

Today I have rediscovered my love for hot chocolate. You may think thats weird, but it's true. It's getting cold outside now, and the nights are quite nippy, and the best thing to cure the chills is hot chocolate. Maybe throw some whipped cream or something on there. Amazing.

Right now I am cold, but since I will be going to bed soon, there is no point in making the hot chocolate. The problem with hot chocolate is in fact the degree of heat it has. Too hot, and you burn yourself, too cold, thats just weird. So the perfect temperature is right in between, which I really must try to measure sometime to figure out the ultimate drinking temperature. I'll have to get back on that one.

Right now, think I'll be heading up to bed early tonight since I have to get up and do the walk for breast cancer tomorrow Morn'. Then got some Cirque du Soleil later tomorrow night! Then of Course Moby Dick.

You know I was excited to read the book, as I usually am when I am told we have to read a classic, but I don't like the pressure of having to read it so fast. But nonetheless I have to read 50 pages of it tomorrow, when it took me an hour to read 20 pages. (Grr being a slow reader!)

But thats a mountain I shall tackle tomorrow...For now, my bed!

Night All,



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home