Monday, October 16, 2006

Power Outage!

It's so amazing when the power goes out. I was all innocent by the computer when BAM! The power went out. Now when your in a basement with no flashlights, it's quite disorienting. You don't notice how much you dependent on electronics, until everything that gives you light in the night goes out.

But it was a weird power out, where the power went off, then on, then off, then on, then off, then on, then finally off. Pretty rapidly. about how fast you just read that (for you fast reader, maybe a 5th of how you read it.)

Obviously now, it is over and here I am. I waited to do a post. But I will have a pleasant treat for you all. I did a video recording while the power was out. So when I get the time, I will edit that and put that on the blog. That video will truely capture what went on, Behind the Darkness.

So I'm going to bed!

Night All!



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home