Friday, October 27, 2006

You Just Won....

A MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!

Ok so that's what we did all night! We gave away like 20 million bucks! We're so charitable!

So let me start from the top.

So we get out of school, after not having math because she wasnt there!! That was a good way to end the day. So then a nice short CC practice. Then we all headed home.

Then at 5:30 we all met at Crokey's to get our costume and props organized! So I got there with the cardboard. Then we waited around for Mike. he arrived, the I gave them the cardboard and permanent markers, and then I headed out to go to the center to get balloons. Luckily they had them and they were $1.15 each, for anyone who was ever wanting to buy balloons there. Sot hat was fun. Then headed back to Mikes. When i got there, they were well underway.

Now I guess I should tell you what we were. So we decided to be the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol! So we had to make a check and a sign that said congratulations with balloons! Then I took pictures of all the winners.

So anyway back to the story. So I got back and they had the check made. Just needed the writing on it. So Will worked on that. Came out awesome. While he worked Mike and I changed. Then came back, Will finished and so mike and I colored while Crokey and Will changed. They came down and we were ready to go!

We had our suits on and flew out the door since we were running late! So we got to the dance and there began our charity!

So we went around to people and surprised them with 1 million dollars!

Sadly though, we did not win the competition. The babies beat us. Stupid popularity.

But I felt like a winner, since this idea was so much fun!

Now for the goods. The slideshow of all the people who we gave money to!



Ok now i'm off to bed! Got a CC meet in the morning!

Night!




<33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home