Sunday, October 29, 2006

Daylights Savings

Good Day today! Woke up got ready for the meet, then found out there was no meet! So I went back to bed, then woke up for band, but then after getting all ready for that, found out that it too was canceled!

This time I didn't go to bed though. I stayed up, put some pictures on Flickr from the Florida trip this SUMMR! I'm so behind.


But then I got to go to Sam's! And carve pumpkins!



There's mine! I call him Miles, because he's full of Smiles!

Anywho, so I got to carve pumpkins which I haven't done in awhile. So that was awesome! Then I also learned some other craft stuff, like another pumpkin I made of melting beads or something. But I forgot it at Sam's so he's being held hostage...Poor fella.

Then I also learned some rope thingy, which I actually have the materials to do!

Then one of the best things, Sam and I worked on our costumes for the Halloween Party! We were Wheel of Fortune! I was Pat Sajak, and she was Vanna White. I got to have the board, and she had the spinner thing! It looked so cool! Plus I got her Dad's awesome bright green jacket! And she wore a cool sparkling dress!

*I vould lyk to bi a amburgur*

But now for the video! Because it's Saturday and I know you all need a video! Look at my Gumby Tie!



So after all that!

Goodnight!



<33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home