Sunday, February 04, 2007

Amazing Day!

Today has been nothing less than incredibly exciting! Shall I recap? I shall!

Mornin'- Well first i woke up at like 9:30 in order to take a shower so that my mother and I could go clothes shopping. Now clothes shopping usually means more Adidas clothing but today was different. Now that I'm 17, I have to move on and branch out! So I made the plunge today and bought jeans and shirts...none of them Adidas.

It's a crazy feeling and I never noticed how hard it is to shop when you don't know that you want Adidas. But there is a lot of mixing and matching, which is fun!

I guess I've come to realize that I got to find myself a style. Having drowned myself in the Adidas fashion, this is totally different. I got to see the shirts I can pull off, and the kind I can't. Along with pants, but I tried some jeans on that were tight...and I'm not quite sure how anyone wears those. Quite uncomfortable.

Anyway so I got some clothes but that was like sitting-through-math-class boring compared to the rest of my day. Hard to Believe, I know.

Aft'r'noon'- So I got home and changed into my outfit of the day. Then waited by the phone for Sam's call. Come 1 the phone rang! I answer and I'm told to go to my mailbox, and under it is a note that explains my challenge. I was sent on a scavenger hunt for my presents. I'll spare you the details, but I was sent all over town! And acquired all my gifts! Once I was done I went to Sam's house, where she kidnapped me! Through a jacket over my head, and blindfolded me!

I got to take it off eventually but it was intense! Anywho, we arrived at the 5 Wits place. Now I'd never heard of this but it was really cool! We went in and proceeded to solve problems! and escape the wrath of the pharaoh!!

Let's see we left there to go walk around Boston Common! The Tennis courts were slippery! and Then the whole swan pond was frozen as well, so we slide! Then after our faces were pretty much frozen, we went to go eat at California pizza kitchen. BLT pizza for the both of us..best pizza there by golly!

Then we left there to go see Shear Madness! A hilarious show where YOU pick the murderer! It was soooooo funny!

Let's see we left there, and got taken back to Sam's, where we proceeed to have sundaes and watched my newly acquired movie, Zorro! I love that movie.

And then by that time it was 11:20, so I headed out.


Talk about an exciting day!

I'm wiped now though! So I'm going to bed!

Night!



<333333333333333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home