Thursday, January 25, 2007

Hate and Love

I was doing my biweekly check up of comments left on Riverdance, and I found a flavorful one that caught my tongue!

killamonkey wrote
i love the music, but i hate you.
I'm kind of glad he hates me! I mean I don't like him, and if he had said "I like you," beside being freaked out and slightly concerned, I'd also be stuck in a distasteful situation. The whole balance of Hate-Hate, Love-Love relationships would be askew!

See if those Hate-Hate and Love-Love relationships start to mingle with each other and start hooking up, soon you get Hate-Love relationships running around. And then what do you do?

You run in panic. It's purely miserable. One person loves while the other hates, yet since the other one loves, the one that hates feels the need to make it seem like he loves. Therefore it'd be just plain and outright acting, no emotions, and in the end, doomed.

So can't you see how horrible it would have been if this man had said, " i love the music, and i love you." Then we'd fall into that whole Love-Hate relationship, and soon I'd be compelled to comment on his nonexistent videos, and praise him for his nonexistent work, making it seem like I love him too.

Lucky for me, though, it's a pure Hate-Hate relationship and it works. There's hate on both sides. End of story. I don't talk to him, he don't talk to me.

And for giggles, we send this post to him :-)

This is Jake getting his jollies,



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home