Monday, January 22, 2007

Nice Day Back

You know for how dramatic I got and all, today wasn't half bad! Got tests back, did pretty well in all of them. Also the most important part is that by the end of the day, no teacher (except Spanish) had assigned any homework! Even Spanish was just copying down vocab! I loved it! I came home, did the work then went to Staples and got some supplies to start this semester afresh!

Also blogworthy, today I found out I made the states time for the 600 M sooo I'm going to the states meet! I guess it's bittersweet. I can be proud to have accomplished it...but the fact is that means like three more weeks of practice, and on top of that, the last meet is the Friday before February vacation! I don't know who planned that, but I hate them. It happened last year as well. None the less I am quite happy!

Anyway, I'm going to head to bed, so goodnight!



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home