Sunday, January 21, 2007

Idol

Intense day today! I tried out for our town's very own version of American Idol! That's right with my voice prepared I set out to sing Oops I Did It Again by Britney Spears! I mean I nailed it! (View a preview in the video part of this post, yes thats a spoiler, there is a video with this post). It was great I made the judges laugh, and they wanted to hear it twice! In the end they said I had a lot of courage and I was create, and that they liked my version over Britney's but since this was a contest for singing, I wasn't going to move on.

Which is ridiculous, I mean I could have gone so far, my voice is very fine tuned. I'll Show them. Also Left a challenge in the video post. I want those who think they can sing better than me to submit a video response on Youtube to my video and show me that they're better...then I'll be the judge.

So I keep talking about this video, I should probably show it then....

So 'ere it goes!






<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home