Sunday, January 28, 2007

Snowball!

No need to duck! Just dance!

The Snowball is always an awesome dance! We all get dressed nice and fancy, and get to spend a night of dancing and eating at the Danversport Yacht Club!

Tonight was no exception to the usual!

We took some pictures at Alyssa's then left from there tot he dance. Once there and settled down, we got to eat from the buffet! The roast beef was good!

Then the dancing began! I had a blast tonight! My only complaint would be the DJs but they were not hideous.

Oh yea... and Sam and I weren't so late this time: major improvement! Also we tried for the tango again but it did go so well, we need practice.

But everything went well tonight! So I have pictures that you may view! Right below actually!

So there they are


Ok I'm exhausted, my legs kill. So I'm going to bed! Night all!!!!



<333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home