Friday, January 19, 2007

*Boom*

It's been quite the day.

Last day of midterms, thats the good news.
The bad, I definitely failed Chem.

Seriously though this test was horrible. Whenever I say I failed a test, I don't usually mean I actually got an F, but this test, I definitely got an F. The problems at the end that we had to do were far beyond anything we had ever done. I studied all of my old tests for this exam, I could do every problem on them, but that didn't help. these problems were just nuts. We've never seen anything like them and here we are supposed to know how to do them on such an important test as the midyear.

That was just impossible. But it's behind me now. I'm trying to move on and get over it.

On brighter news, I made a new signature for my posts! I am also making some icons for the blog, which you can see in the upper right hand corner. But thats about all, I'll probably have a video for you tomorrow. I was going to do one tonight but, its 1:31 now and if I started making it now, I wouldn't be done until 3, and I would like to sleep.

So tomorrow.

Other than that, Night folks! And I'm done with Mid-terms!



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home