Sunday, January 07, 2007

Bubbly Post 14- Resolutions

Good weekend folks! Decided to post tonight and give you a little video to enjoy! This time I talk about the new year's resolutions I couldn't keep! Also in this post is me trying out a tutorial I found for making my head explode.

I must warn you that I exploded myself using a gun, and it is a fake suicide. Suicide is a serious problem in teens and I do not mean to be offensive. I was only trying out the exploding head effect, to be used in movies later on possibly. I would in no way think of actually committing suicide. If you do not wish to view it, it is resolution 10, so you can skip over it.

Ok, now that I made sure that is clear, on with the video!



Goodnight!



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home