Sunday, November 05, 2006

Tie-Ard

I'm quite tired now. I think I have a headache now. It's an annoying one too where when you move ur head you can feel it trying to push out of our skull. Weird thing is, I seriously didn't mean to write our, just looking back and reading it I noticed it. That kind of scares me. Stupid aliens giving me headaches while they infest my mind!

No but seriously I'm not sure what kind of headache it is. I don't think it's a migraine, because my vision feels ok. though then again my eyes were hurting while making the video I have for you. Maybe I do have a migraine. Whatever the case, I have a headache if you didn't know.

So I think I'll head up to bed soon. Just made a video for you all. Nothing special since I'm tired and have a headache, but i figure its something that you can look at and say.."Wow, Jake's an idiot."

I mean we all need that. It's always fun. So there it is for you all.






<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home