Wednesday, November 01, 2006

CALs

Well today started off tiring. Actually...the whole day was.

But I made it through classes, then we left school for the CALs meet. I was happy about missing English, though I was not looking forward to running. But now that I've looked on Coolrunning.com I've found my score! Looks like I came in 59th and got 20:33! Thats actually a pretty good time for me on that course. I usually get 21 I think. Clarke did well too with 19:31 coming in at 26 out of 181 people.

But anyway, I promised myself an early night tonight since I was overly tired today, and it's going to start hurting me one of these days. Just have to study for this stupid Spanish test which will be hard as hammers. (I was going to say hell but I couldn't see why hell would be hard).

So I'll leave now. Good night All!



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home