Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween!

Damn. Typed this once, but firefox quite unexpectedly on me. Stupid firefox. Maybe I'll switch to Internet explorer! O my! I didn't just say that!

Anwho, now to retyping.

So here I sit surrounded by the chocolaty goodness that continues to corrupt the fabric of society. People would kill for chocolate sometimes.

So obviously I went trick or treating! Never too old! Very fun and a bunch of candy is in my possession.

A lot of fun came from watching Lisa run from door to door, since this was her first Trick or Treat experience. It was like watching an excited little kid. Very funny.

Then using the power of Automobiles, mike and I made some side trips in search of more candy. Made good and Emma's and Sam's! Sam's we got Caprisuns! And then Emily kept throwing bags of candy at us! So we got even more Candy! Then I got to try my hand...or I guess leg...at unicycling. Not as easy as it looks, le tme tell you. So anyway Then we left and went home.

And now I am tired. So I'm going to bed. You can't stop me. No...No...No you can't.

Goodnight and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!



<3

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

Where'd you get a unicycle?

11/02/2006 6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home