Thursday, November 02, 2006

Connecting the Subjects

Well another exciting day! Filled with a Spanish test and a DBQ! How fun!

Tomorrow's going to be more exciting when I have to take 3 tests! That's even more thrilling. So much information crammed in my brain that I think Gibb's free energy equation is a power function with a power of 1. Math and Chem combine! And then it's like well was Gibb a part of the industrialization of America and a part of the reconstruction? And actually after a quick look on Wikipedia, He was! Actually that's quite funny. Connecting my subjects. So we see that Gibbs was part of the rising advances in science during the end of the reconstruction! Interesting.

Anywho, so yea three tests tomorrow. So I should get some sleep. Just wanted to include a doodle I did in Chem yesterday (below). I liked it for some reason. It's all happy on one side and sad on the other! Kinda Emo I guess, not sure why, I just made a random shape and I expanded on it and that what came out. Maybe it had to do with my feelings toward the up coming run. Who knows.

But Jake Tired. Jake go to bed.



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home