Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Election Day

Well today was the big day! woke up in the morning and dressed myself accordingly to the theme of the day (red and Blue!). Went into school and had a nice little study, but then we voted! So i voted Deval. Let's see we shall skip to the end of the day to save any boredom.

So they announced who won, and it turns out Deval won! Every grade voted Deval, except Seniors, which intrigues me. I wonder why they would be different. But none the less that was the school results.

And surprisingly, that was the actual decision! So there we go! Deval is our man.

Today I went around with a voice recorder, so I'll put that up tomorrow, sadly I have no time tonight, for it is late and I need bed!

So goodnight!



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home