Monday, October 09, 2006

Sorry!

Sorry all! Last night i meant to write a post, but i fell asleep in my computer chair watching Skeleton Key! When I woke up I was in no shape to write a post, and especially not a video post! So I left you all waiting....

Well fear not! I had to do something to atone for my sins! So I made a video post, even when I am tired and want to go to bed! How nice am I!? So here you go! Right now, im waiting for it to make itself into a video file....I'm bored and it says 12 minutes! I want to go to bed! Bt now its 1:43! An hour after making it, and its going to make me wait until its actually a video file, then uploading it to Youtube is another thing! This is what I get for sleeping. Shame on me! 10 minutes.. I'll put on some Beck while I wait :-D Dododo dododo! Hmm.. apparently my Macarena video has a comment! O someone says:
I LiKe your hat.!!
Baila tu cuerpo alegria MAcarena!
If my spanish training serves me correctly they say my body dances the macarena happily. Very Cool. Mi cuerpo se encanta Macarena! I guess I'll look at the river dance comment too! Looks like I've hit the stage of comments where everyone uses quotes. they must feel special doing that or something, like saying its better than what they call "real." I guess it really drives a point in or something, because real wouldnt mean real without the quotes!

And now to check my Spectacle of Spain video *shudders* OO! I got some good nicknames today! "ignorant hairy Italian," "italian mate bellyachecci" (I don't know how he gets that out of Bellucci), " perhaps we are bein too tough with the latino jake bellyachecci?" Ok so first this guys calling me Italian and now he calls me Latino? I don't understand him. He's made like 5 comments, all talking about me being Italian, or some insult towards Italians. Kind of funny actually!

Ok video's uploading to YouTube! Who knows how long this process will take! This has ended up being a long post because of this waiting time, so not only do you get a video, but you also get a long post! *twiddles thumbs* Yup still here...YAYYY!!! Now it's Done!! So what We've all been waiting for..or at least me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home