Saturday, September 30, 2006

Start of a New Blog


Ok so here you have it, here i am trying to start up this blog thing again! I'm gunna try to be better with this (I kno i say this everytime) but seriously this time I just need a place to put things, like i need to do videos, or something! a podcast, i miss doing the podcasts, so maybe i'll post some videos on here.
But the goods for today, i did a photoshoot of myself. I figure if I'm to have a blog, I need to have some good photos of me as stock footage, and then we need it for promotional reasons. I mean When they start advertising this thing in New York, they are going to need some posters :-P. Anywho, thats alll for now, I'm really tired and have Cross country tomorrow! So i'll talk to you later!

-Jake


<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home