Monday, October 02, 2006

Interior Design


I'm getting a nice hands on learning experience int he art of interior design. Today my parents suggested a new way to set up the basement. Now to someone like me who get's attached to the way things are, this is a big step! I did some thinking and then i couldnt decide how I wanted it to look.

So after some thinking, i remembered Google Sketch-up! Thats what i needed. So i proceeded to make a model of my basement! and well thats it at the top of this post! I'm working with that. See couches are in a different place as well as the TV. But i got to figure it out, and I'm not too sure how it will be in realty. I think my parents want the TV near the stairs. Something seemed odd to me about that, but it wil probably be the best way in the end. Must parents always be right?

Well obviously I'll have to get back to you about how it all turns out, plus there will be pictures once its all finalized, bu until then, I'm keeping it all mysterious, and you'll only be allowed to see the diagram! HAHAHAA!

Other than that, i think thats all, I had hoped to do a video post tonight, but that didn't pan out. Instead i got a stupid dish. *sigh* you cant do stuff with a dish. Actually, i could dish out some really nice rhymes! But in the essence of time, i won't for it is late, and I am tired and well I need sleep since I got CC tomorrow morning.

Maybe a video for you all next week :-D
Now a quote since i just discovered the button! What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is what we do.
-John Ruskin
Hmm, it's very true! Let us all remember that next time we decide to put our dogs in the freezer as a joke!

That about wraps up what i wanted to say, so night all!

-Jake

<33


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home