Monday, October 02, 2006

Preparing


Well todays the day that this three day vacation ends. It was a great break away from all the work we've had in school, but now it's over :-( Even though we only have four days of school this week, it is packed with work and restless nights. I just want school without the homework, i mean i understand where they are coming from, but honestly, we need some free time.

But complaining is not what I am here to do. Well actually i guess I could, but it is not needed. This week will be tough no doubt, for tomorrow i won't get home till 9 or so, and then the next day we got a CC meet then an English essay due the next day. I'm tired already and the week hasn't even started.

What I wanted to talk about though, is my new way of coping with all this work! I found this song online by some guy named Ray. It's truely great. You can many versions here. Depending on your mood you can choose any of them. The original is nice and simplistic and has a nice tune which is very fun to hum! But also I recomend the goose remix! It sounds so cool! It's just a catchy song that can help you through the day.

well its 11:11 so I should make a wish then since I got school tomorrow I best be off. Night all, hope you enjoy the tune!


-An ever so tired Jake


<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home