Thursday, October 05, 2006

Cookie Making!

Well finally the essay and projects are over! So today I actually got to relax, kind of. Got home and just sat at the computer, and just sat there. It was quite relaxing, I mean to sit at a computer and have no aim is amazing!

But the best part was that I got to make cookies! Yes thats me licking the spoon used in the cookie dough. (don't worry I licked it before making the cookies, so a little Jake spit was on every cookie :-D) Cookie dough just has a way of bringing you back to childhood, and made me forget about the Chem quiz and English Test Tomorrow! But man it tasted so good!!! Actually made me feel a bit sick, but I'd take it any day!

But I best be off to study and bed, because I'm exhausted! So night all!

-Jake

<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home