Monday, December 11, 2006

Quickly Captured

Last night came around and I went to upload you a video. Well normally I just go on Youtube, click the upload video and its nothing. But last night I discovered a new feature that had been added to Youtube! Now when you click on Upload video you have a choice (got to love America),you can either upload a file from your computer, or you can now record from your camera directly to Youtube!

Well last night it was too late for me to want to try anything new there, so I let it be. But I came back to it today. I used the built in iSight on my iMac to record a little test. The first few times I tried to record it would end up recording. I got to press the cool button and all, but nothing happened. Then I let it go for awhile, then went back to it and tried again. This time it worked! So you can watch my test below if you like. no editing, yet amazingly no terrible errors on my part :-D

Anyway that seems like the start of something cool. Whose to say being able to edit the video won't be next? It does take a little bit to process though.





<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home