Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Slow Down

Well finally was that day where everything happened. Where you knock off those tests lingering over your head. Then hand in that essay. Nothing like the feeling; knowing that once you put that paper in the teachers possession you have no control what happens anymore. It's relaxing....until you get it back.

The tests today went fine, felt pretty good on both of them. And well tonight I decided i deserved a night to relax, so I watched two espisodes of Scrubs and then proceeded to watch the two hour Bones special.

Now the only knife over my head is the Spanish project which I must do tomorrow, but thats tomorrow.

Todays today, so I'm gunna walk a ways with my head towards my feet, and take things when they come. Forget the preplanning.

For a short time though. Not too long. Thats not good. I'd trip on a stump.

Ok gunna get some sleep.

Bubblicious....The true gum of a Bubblierite (thats you, the reader)



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home