Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Some People Make Me Smile

So a day filled with boring classes in school can lead to a lack of smiling. When your tired from school followed by track, it takes alot to make you smile. But I can always count on the Youtube community to bring a smile to my face. Here is a recent comment I have received on my Riverdance Video:
kingpinup
wow.. some youtubers are the biggest tards in the world... oh yeah, huge waste of 2 minutes of my life.. thanks a ton!!! and the last thirty seconds.. you looked like a kid with down syndrom being attacked by small animals
I means thats quite the comment. But the thing thats most appealing to me is his last line "you looked like a kid with down syndrom being attacked by small animals." Kingpinup's description of me is so utterly random. I question how he knows what that looks like. I hope he hasn't seen such a sight because thats saddening. Yes I understand that technically its highly offensive, but really small animals? How would anyone watch me try to riverdance and think of someone with down syndrome being attacked by small animals.

I dunno. But he is right "some youtubers are the biggest tards in the world," not excluding himself ;-) (That's right, right back at you Kingpinup)

Your Ever smiling,



<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home