Thursday, June 07, 2007

Track Jake's Book!

Well the end of the year has arrived, and as a result I will be donating my book to the up and coming AP Class. Printed inside is the following:
This is Jake Bellucci's book that you are currently holding, or for those of you who like to put their book on the table, it's there. Nonetheless you should be greatful that His Majesty pasted his book on to you, or that some one has past the book to you. To know that I once held this book should make that small spot on the back of you neck tingle. Please help me trace where this book has gone. Post your name as a comment at http://thebubblyblog.blogspot.com/2007/06/track-jakes-book.html


So please comment to this post and leave your name and the number on page 239 so that I know it's authentic!

Thanks! and Good Luck!




<3

1 Comments:

Blogger Jake said...

to start it off, My name is Jake Bellucci and I first had this book!

6/07/2007 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home