Sunday, February 25, 2007

Last Day of Vay Cay

This is actually one of the most relaxing last days of vacation I've ever had! Yesterday I finished my chemistry, so today I didn't have to do any homework!

The downside is that I stayed up late watching Garden State (which I recommend everyone see! Awesome movie.) Staying up late also meant that I woke up late, which was like 1:22, you know, I'm just approximating.

See waking up late on the last day of vacation because you stayed up late the night before isn't good. The day goes by so fast! Like right now I've only been up 10 hours and I don't feel like ive been through a complete day. But in order to get up tomorrow I have to go to bed soon. So I lost like a day today.

Though there wasn't much for me to do anyway, so atleast I enjoyed my last day of vacation, which I never usually do. Right now I'd usually be finishing up my homework. But today I'm not and I'm glad!

Anywho, I'm going to bed, just thought I'd write because I think this weeks going to be busy, with National Honors Society, and Research Paper.

So good night folks!



<33

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home